Removing hair repeatedly by using conventional Laser Hair Removal methods from a sensitive body part like bikini area can be troublesome, painful and expensive. Permanent hair removal saves you from the painful sight of ingrown hair, saves a lot of money on buying the creams, razors, and waxes on a regular basis and helps you feel more confident and beautiful all the time.
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser Hair Removal is a cosmetic surgical technique that uses a strong laser beam to permanently remove your hair. It is a painless method of permanently getting rid of your Laser Hair Removal. Laser Hair Removal is done under the supervision of highly specialized Cosmetic surgeons that use advanced technology to meet the desired need.
Cost-effectiveness of Laser Hair Removal:
Although this procedure seems a bit expensive, consider calculating all the money you have to spend on the depilation creams, waxes and razors throughout the year through the rest of your life. Spend some money on a cost-effective procedure like laser Laser Hair Removal once to permanently save yourself from spending a large amount of money on other temporary methods that are not reliable at all.
Which body areas are suitable for Laser treatment?
Laser treatment is effective on those body parts that have high Laser Hair Removal density and a large number of hair follicles. It can be done on arms, legs, back, bikini area, etc.
Is Laser safe for Bikini area?
Laser technique is safe for bikini area as it doesn’t destroy the adjacent skin. It only targets the hair follicles and destroys their ability to regenerate the hair. So bikini area despite being the most sensitive part of our body is suitable for laser treatment and permanent laser hair removal in Dubai provides the permanent and safe results for bikini area with accuracy.
How does Laser work?
The laser is a strong beam which is targeted to the hair follicles that absorb this light and get destroyed. Basically, the hair pigment or melanin is the substance that absorbs this light. Darker the Laser Hair Removal, better are the chances of a successful hair removal. So the more pigmented hair is better removed by laser technique as compared to blonde or pale hair. Laser Hair removal is most effective on dark hair.
Is it Painful?
Laser hair removal is a painless procedure basically because it uses a cold gel to numb the area before applying laser. After the procedure, you might feel swelling, redness or even a rash but it goes away in a short time without causing any pain or discomfort.
How long is this procedure?
It’s a rapid procedure. It depends on the thickness of your hair and the body part you are getting treatment on. If you are getting it on upper lips or face then it might take a few minutes. Laser treatment on bikini area can take almost an hour. You can permanently get rid of Laser Hair Removal from bikini area in 3 to 5 sessions.
Are there any side effects?
There are no serious side effects of Laser Hair Removal. The minor effects that you might experience after the procedure include redness, a little swelling, rashes, and numbness. But all of these symptoms are short-lived and go away in a day or two. The doctor also recommends soothing lotions for the area under treatment that helps you get rid of these effects faster.
What are the precautions?
Before undergoing laser hair removal treatment,
- Make sure you don’t have any kind of skin allergy or infection.
- You should not have any benign or malignant disease.
- There should be no injury or cuts on that area.
- Don’t wax or pluck the bikini area 6 weeks before the treatment
Results of Laser Hair Removal from the bikini area
Laser Hair removal is known to show the best results in the following forms
- Permanent removal of hair in 3 to 5 sessions
- Your skin starts feeling smooth after the first session
- There is no pigmentation
- There are no scar marks
- There is no pain
- The skin feels fresh and soft
- There is no hardness of the skin
- There are no cuts or incisions
- There is no difficulty in using the bathroom even after the first session
- It is a time-saving process
- It is long-lived
- It is a successful procedure that almost always gives permanent relief.
- Only the hair follicles are targeted so surrounding skin is not damaged.
- Hair growth starts reducing after the first session
- Hair growth completely stops till the last session.
What are the Post-treatment safety measures?
- Avoid going out in direct sunlight for up to 6 weeks as sunlight can reduce the effectiveness of a laser.
- Keep the area clean.
- Don’t apply any other ointment or soap except the ones recommended by your doctor.
- Follow the prescription of the Doctor.
- Get a follow-up checkup.
- If you feel any abnormal swelling or rashes then immediately contact your Doctor.
Laser hair removal is the solution for all of your hair removing problems once and for all. Stop investing money in temporary, conventional and painful methods and permanently get rid of that useless hair. Feel more confident all the time with a silky smooth skin without worrying about hair removal every other day. It’s a pleasure of a lifetime. Say no to all the unwanted hair with this highly effective treatment. Laser Hair Removal Dubai is the solution for all of your hair removing problems.