The discerning appeal of engineered wood flooring is indeed admirable. Engineered wood flooring has become the mainstream choice amongst the homeowners, designers, builders, and architects owing to its functionality, aesthetic beauty, and versatility.
This could be the perfect choice for your next home improvement project.
It is an ideal option as it lends your floor a subtle appeal and touch of real wood. Moreover, it is budget-friendly. The cherry on the cake is that its maintenance and care is easy and hassle-free.
Installing engineered wood flooring has been on your mind for quite some time? It is a great way to give your home a brand new makeover and make an eye-catching statement with a beautiful surface.
If you are pondering to pick the best choice for your home, it’s time to stop stressing and start reading. This post would be of great help.
Ready to explore more? Stay tuned till the end.
Before we move forward, let’s go through its features-
Prolong Life Span
Engineered wood flooring has great stability over time and this makes it an ideal choice for any area of your home. It has great structural stability and ability to withstand moisture and temperature. The floor will stay immaculate and in mint condition for years to come.
Engineered wood flooring adds natural warmth and brings classic styling to your space. You could install this practical flooring in any area. Interestingly, it can be refinished several times despite scuffs and scratches on the surface.
Edgy yet Practical
When we talk about trends and style, engineer wood flooring is indeed making the buzz. This flooring choice is the hot trend in the market. Yes, replacing old fashioned flooring with Grey Engineered Flooring or any other Engineered Wood Flooring can completely revamp your space. It is highly moisture resistant and works best for humid places.
Easy to Install
The engineered wood floor is seamless and quick to install.
Engineered wood flooring has become the first preference for home improvements project and workspaces
- This flooring choice is enriched with the aesthetic beauty of wood and the durability that comes from 3 layers of construction.
- It is a mainstream choice not because of its one-of-a-kind charm, but also due to its practical properties such as resistance to temperature and ability to withstand moisture.
- You get what you spend for. The more the number of layers the floor has, the better its structural stability is.
- At Floorsave, we strive to offer the best quality of engineered wood floor to the homeowners, builders, contractors, and architects. Buying new flooring for your next project is a big decision. You must spend your hard-earned money on flooring choice that is enduring and durable.
Styles of Engineered Hardwood
- Available in myriad types- Engineered Oak Flooring, Engineered Parquet Flooring, maple and many more.
- It comes in a myriad of surface effects such as hand-scraped, wire-brushed and distressed.
- Many finishes are available in matte, semi-gloss and high-gloss.
We hope that our information on the top features of the engineered wood flooring has been useful.