Everyone dreams of changing home decor with time. Especially replacing carpets with tiles are the most demanding and requiring change in-house. One fanaticize changing carpet with tiles but should know that cleaning and maintaining tiles is equally difficult. Treating tiles demands special care and attention from deterioration. Usually, people hire professionals for tile cleaning because it’s a challenging task for home-owners. Hiring professionals after installing tiles will give a major blow to the monthly budget. Methods to clean tiles is a nitty-gritty work which seems difficult to do at home and some people don’t follow the exact mentioned methods then complain about bad results.
The gap between two tiles is filled with grout, where dirt easily gets collected and its cleaning is like a towing truck with a bike. Not impossible but needs more energy and time. The tiles offer support to flooring and enhance the beauty of the house. Their sparkling appearance gives energy to living being. The shiny and glazed tiles become apple of one’s eye. The tidy, clean, and calm atmosphere is a source that gives off positive vibes in your house. It creates positive energy among the members of the house. They keep you at peace. Even the natty tiles are pleasing for an outside visitor. It reflects the inner beauty of a person too.
Shocking facts about cleaning the tiles
The maintenance of tiles sometimes gets boring and difficult too, if left unattended for a long time. Some facts make you amazed such as:
Grout cleaning is normally considered as just mopping will sway the dirt, no it’s a myth because grout cleaning needs special detergents and special movement for cleaning. Those think that regular cleaning products will work on tiles then you are following unreal things. It has specially designed cleaners because dirt that stuck into tile turns hard and stubborn. The use of acid on tiles is preferable but their quantity matters a lot.
As they are strong, there are chances when your work will turn into double, if quantity goes unchecked. It is understood that soaking dirt for a longer time will help it to loosen but there is nothing really like this. Rubbing with brush may harm your grout. Those thinking about tiles to avoid cleaning are creating mess in a long time. The use of acids during the tile cleaning process eats away the grout and fixing layer between the tiles, making it weak and havoc.
Tiles maintenance is essential
It is no doubt obligatory to keep up your belongings. The ignorance and laziness towards cleaning may result in financial trouble as well as mental illness too. The clean environment is a blessing. It keeps you and your house fit and healthy for living. How healthy it is, when we inhale good air. On the other side, how unhealthy it becomes, if you are inhaling bad air. Hence, the clean air in your house premises is linked to the nattiness of the house. Cleaning the tiles is now getting easier even at home or you can take services from tile cleaning Melbourne. Just turn on your laptop and search the cleaning hacks. You will get a lot of material regarding your tiles refurbishment. There are so many home cleaning method for tiles flooring such as:
- Eliminate the layer of dust from the floor. This preliminary step helps remove the allergens too along with dust particles. As the dirt provides home to microbes and germs. This step is successfully carried by mopping brush or vacuuming it thoroughly, leaving no area behind.
- After dusting, pour the home-made solution over the tiles. For preparing the solution, you need 4 tablespoons of baking soda powder. Put it into half a cup of vinegar. Add them both to a cup of water and stir it well. Pour this solution on tiles and you will see amazing results. Rest it for thirty-five minutes.
- Now take a damp squib and rub it over the dirty, stained tiles. It will eradicate the dullness and make your tiles stain free. Still, if you are not satisfied with the outcomes. Then you can apply the market bought cleaner. Remember to understand the instructions presented on the label.
- You can apply hydrogen peroxide on tiles, if you are willing to regain whitening appearance. It gives magical rejuvenation in tiles.
- Rinse the floor well after the application of cleaning chemicals.
- Try to dry your floors quickly because the standing water between tiles, make the grout detach from the surface. Open windows, turn on exhaust and fans.
- Apply sanitizer spray on tiles to keep them free from germs and microbial propagation. It disinfects the area from hazardous pathogens and allergens too.
- If you are smelling bad then give odor removal treatment to your house tiles. It creates a pleasing aroma and fragrance in the surrounding air.
The freshness, neat and fragrant tiles keep you energetic and motivated in your daily house chores.