There might be a few times in our daily lives where we might need a sharp blade. But boy, is it annoying when you do need one and don’t have it. That’s why you should buy a small knife to help you take care of all the little nuisances. And there is no better blade than a spring loaded knife to keep in your pocket at all times.
If you ever get stuck in a situation that can be helped by a useful tool, it’s ideal to be prepared. Knives offer a whole range of helpful tricks to make your life easier. But unlike the heavy, large blades in your house, spring assisted pocket knives are unique and convenient to use.
What’s So Unique About Spring Assisted Knives?
- First things first, they are small enough to fit in your pocket. You can use them anywhere you like without issue and as you please.
- The blade of the knife is held into the handle via a spring mechanism. The blade is only released by pushing a small button to release it.
- As opposed to a regular knife, the hidden blade of the spring assisted knife is more comfortable to conceal. You don’t need to worry about covering it with something to make it discreet.
- The quick-click opening of the blade means you only need to use one hand to open it. In the case of entrapment or emergencies, you can get out fast.
5 Clever Ways To Use A Spring Assisted Pocket Knife
We have already established that using a Spring Loaded Knife is more useful than regular knives. Here’s a concise list of things you could do with this sturdy, quick-action blade.
- If you have to take care of electrical issues in your house or car; spring-knife to the rescue. It usually has an in-built screwdriver or small blades that work well for electrical repair.
- There are also rope and seat belt cutters in this knife mostly. If someone gets trapped in a car crash or a pet’s leash gets caught somewhere, you can free them.
- Rescue and medical responders have a particular need for a sophisticated knife tool. A spring-loaded knife saves them time and allows them to save people’s lives. These knives have glass breakers, LED lights, and multiple blades that help rescue officers do their jobs.
- Campers and outdoorsmen can make great use out of a single spring-loaded blade. Everything from making kindling, cutting fruit and meat, and propping tents is done with this knife.
- Self defense becomes so much easier if you have a knife on you. Anytime that a criminal threatens you, you can whip out your spring-loaded blade. You can even use them against rabid or wild animals when you’re outdoors.
What are the Best Spring Assisted Knives?
Luckily, spring assisted knives are not very hard to find. They are quite popular as tools and as weapons in the United States. There are usually varieties of knives you can choose from in local supermarkets. You can also find the best knives at swap meets and online stores that have a more extensive collection of blades. Here are some cool knives you can get online without any hassle or surveying.
- Each knife has its own uses when it comes to making your life easier. If you need a simple tool to keep on you, the Mtech Green Stonewashed Spring Assisted Knife is ideal. It has a two-tone blade and a sharp tanto edge. You can count on it to take care of odd jobs in your daily routine.
- The more functional a knife is, the more convenient it becomes for you. That is why one of the primary tools for a first-response professional is a reliable knife. The Black Mtech Rescue Spring Assisted Knife is an excellent tool to have in your arsenal. It comes with a seat belt cutter, glass breaker, and pocket clip to help first-response teams in need.
- You can become the ultimate handyman if you have the right tools. It’s even better if all the devices can be merged into one to carry around freely. If you need a multi-functioning blade as well, try the Mtech Spring Assisted Tactical Knife. It promises all kinds of tactics, with a built-in bottle opener, cutter, glass breaker, screwdriver, and hex wrench. There is hardly any need to carry around a tool-box if you have this fantastic multi-purpose knife.
- If you are a knife enthusiast and you just need an impressive blade, you can go classic. The elegant and straightforward Mtech Wood and Stainless Steel Knife are the ones to beat. You can carry it in your pocket, show it off to your friends and use it when you need to. The essential knife is still loaded with a spring mechanism, so it’s still efficient.
Buying Bulk Knives For Selling and Collecting
The world of knives and blades has its fascination, especially for people who like weapons. The catch is to find the right kind of knives for sale in the market. If you know where to look, you will be able to find exciting designs in multifunctional blades.
The key is to make sure that you know what you’re looking for and what you need daily. You can survey your local market to find blades that suit your work. Or you can always look online and buy cheap knives that also fit your budget.
If you want to run a business and buy wholesale pocket knives to resell to your customers, try Knife Import. They are reputable online wholesalers showcasing all the blades you would ever need. You can easily buy their products in bulk to sell them forward, and you will find quite the variety.
The few knives listed above are also courtesy of Knife Import, and upon exploring you will find more. You can save money and your energy by trusting them to provide you with wholesale knives pricing. There is no question of quality and durability when you have the luxury of surveying and buying at ease. From the comfort of your home, you can now buy the best spring assisted knives from Knife Import online knife store.