Performing a successful hair transplant requires specific expertise but there are other conditions as well. For example, the treatment candidate must have donor hairs and good health to take this procedure. A good candidate can get desired results by choosing a good surge. This article discusses how a hair restoration surgeon makes a hair transplant successful.
If you want to know how a hair transplant succeeds, this topic is for you.
How Does Hair Transplant Work?
You may also know that a hair transplant is also known as surgical hair restoration. It is due to the reason that the hair growth is restored using a surgical technique. So it is an invasive and surgical treatment where the hair is removed from one area of the scalp and transplanted to another area of the scalp. The patient has to take care of the treated site to heal properly after having this treatment.
Different Types of Hair Transplants
The concept of hair transplant was introduced decades ago and today we have different ways to perform it. Today, it has become simple to regrow hair on thin and bald spots. The following four options are available to do so:
- Robotic Hair Transplants: It is a new way to perform a hair transplant. Here, a state-of-the-art machine is used to transplant hair. It is safe and effective options and risks are limited.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): Compared to FUT, it is also an advanced option for hair transplant. Here, individual hair grafts are removed from one area and transplanted at another area. It has fewer side effects and recovery compared to FUT hair transplant.
- Stem Cells FUE Hair Transplant: It is a new form of FUE hair transplant. The procedure is similar to normal hair transplant; just stem cells portion is added to it.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT): It is a classic way to regrow hair. Here, a plastic surgeon removes a thin strip of hair from the back of the head. Then, hair grafts are prepared from the strip and they are individually transplanted to the recipient site.
How Does Hair Transplant Succeed?
The success of hair transplant procedures depends on a variety of factors including but not limited to the expertise of the surgeon and the aftercare by the patient. A hair restoration surgeon has to pay attention to minor details to be able to deliver the desired results.
The quantity and quality of donor hair also play an important role in this treatment. If a person has a good number of quality hair grafts, it is possible to regrow hair properly. The following factors are crucial in every hair transplant procedure:
- Donor Hair Grafts: The quality and quantity of donor hair grafts is an important factor. If a person has a good number of quality hair grafts, it is possible to regrow hair properly.
- The expertise of the Surgeon: The expertise of the surgeon is another important factor. A high-qualified and extensively experienced person can deliver the desired hair regrowth results.
- Pre-Op and Post-Op Care: pre-treatment and post-treatment care mean a lot in this procedure. The treatment aspirant should take proper care before and after this surgery to get the best possible hair restoration results.
- Candidate’s Overall Health: The mental and physical health of the patient is important to discuss here. If a person enjoys a sound overall health, she or he will be able to get better results. If you are not feeling well due to some reasons, it is good to postpone your surgery.
Hair Transplant Success: Concluding Remarks
This article discussed how a hair restoration surgeon makes a hair transplant successful. Now you know how a hair transplant succeeds. From the above discussion, it is clear that a hair transplant can restore hair growth naturally. It has side effects but results can be phenomenal if proper care has been taken.
You can learn more about this topic by searching online. Alternatively, you can visit a hair restoration surgeon for a brief consultation. So get in touch with a hair transplant surgeon in your city to know more about this topic. So do not wait and contact the nearest clinic now and get in touch with a doctor.
- Everything You Need to Know About Hair Transplants. Healthline.com: https://www.healthline.com/health/does-hair-transplant-work