The abortion situation arises, only if women do have an unplanned pregnancy. There is a number of varieties of reasons that may be responsible for unwanted gestation. The reasons behind unplanned gestation can be a failure of birth control pills or any other reason, such as rape, economical issues, and many others. Whatever may be the reason, the use of online abortion pills has made it easy for women to bring an end to the gestation. This process helps women to terminate the pregnancy easily without using any surgical instruments.
Every woman is given easy access to the termination pills, but it is necessary that women are aware of the criteria that help to know whether women can have a medical abortion or not.
Below mentioned are the criteria that women need to know:
- Age: women below 18 or above 35 should strictly restrict the use of the MTP kit.
- Medical history: women with history related to liver, kidney, uterine rupture, intestinal infection, and heart should be avoided.
- Allergic: women who have an allergy towards abortion pills can stay away from the use of these medicaments.
- Breastfeeding mother: breastfeeding mothers are recommended to store the milk prior and feed the child during the process.
Women those who are asked to make use of MTP kit need to start the process with Mifepristone 200mg. This primary abortion pill helps the process to start. Mifepristone 200mg can help women to separate the fetus and this anti-progesterone pill helps women to get rid of the pregnancy easily. This termination tablet is to be administrated primarily and after the administration, one needs to wait for 24 hours. After 24 hours, women are asked to use Misoprostol tablets from MTP kit and this tablet helps women to cause the dilation to the cervix and contraction to the uterus. After the administration of Misoprostol abortion pills, women are likely to have few withdrawal symptoms.
The side effects such as bleeding, clotting, and cramping can be experienced by the patients. Women who are asked to order online MTP kit are likely to have side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, fatigue, vomiting, and fever. The side effects that occur after the use of MTP kit are likely to vary from one woman to another. These side effects may get worse at times and women may require medical treatment to get the side effects treated.
Women those who are prescribed with abortion pills need to follow the below-mentioned measures:
- The use of termination tablets needs to strictly avoided with other herbal and non-prescribed meds as this can interact and result in side effects.
- Physical labor can make women exhausted and hence it is necessary that one does avoid physical or strenuous exercise.
- Women need to strictly stay away from the consumption of liquor and tobacco as this interacts and results in side effects.
- Also, it is necessary that one does avoid even lifting anything as this can hamper the recovery process and lead to side effects.