southwest airlines reservations is the largest airline in Canada when measured by passengers carried and fleet size. Star Alliance is founded by this airline and now it is one of the major alliances of airlines. It is the flag carrier of Canada and maintains its headquarter in Montreal, Quebec. The airline operates its flight services to 222 destinations. Once you choose the airline for your journey, you are going to make southwest airlines reservations for all your journeys.
You will be facilitated with various incredible services like easy check-in, smooth cancellation, etc. Check-in with the airline is so easy as southwest airlines
has provided various options for the convenience of its passengers.
Different ways to check-in
Passengers have different option to check-in for their flight. They can choose the method as per their comfort. Make sure that you have your important travel documents and booking reference number before starting the check-in procedure. Below are the different methods to check-in for your flight.
If you have made southwest airlines reservations, then you can move to the official site of the airline to check-in for your scheduled flight. This is the most preferred method that is used by passengers due to the user-friendly interface of the airline’s official site. If you prefer to check-in in advance from the convenience of your office or home, then go for this option.
- You can check-in 24 hours before the flight departure and save your time at the airport. During check-in, you can also buy other travel options.
- Choose your preferred seat in advance to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- Check your baggage in advance and proceed directly towards the boarding gate.
Mobile check-in is another option that you can use.
- Flyers can check-in from 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight after making southwest airlines reservations through their mobile devices.
- The airline will send your boarding pass on your device via SMS, or e-mail.
- You can also request an upgrade during check-in.
- If you are flying on a flight that is operated by another airline, then you can use the facility of mobile check-in.
- If you have made bookings for more than nine passengers, then mobile check-in is not available for you.
Self-service kiosks of southwest airlines are designed in such a way that you can get through the airport process at much ease. You can use these kiosks if you have made southwest airlines reservations through the internet or the travel agent. Options available at these kiosks-
- You can change or choose your seat via the seat map.
- Passengers can request for an upgrade before or on the same day of the departure.
- Print your boarding pass and head towards the boarding gate.
- You are permitted to print your baggage tags at these kiosks.
- Tag checked baggage and move to the Baggage Drop-off.
- Change or renew your Aeroplan frequent flyer number.
You can use any of these methods to check-in for your scheduled flight. Make southwest airlines reservations and complete your journey stress-free.