Credit cards are a huge part of our lives these days. In fact, they're no longer just about carrying purchases from one location to the next. They're now a way to save money, get rewards, and more. And if you're a millennial or younger, getting a good credit card is a surefire way to start building up your credit score.
SBI is one of the top lenders in the country, offering a number of credit cards based on consumer preferences. Their credit cards are designed to help you save money and get rewards. The SBI credit cards also come with a low interest rate and high credit limits so that users can easily pay off their monthly bills.
These are the top 5 SBI Credit Cards to get in 2022:
1. SBI Simply Click Credit Card
People who are constantly online will adore this card. Salaried employees would prefer this card if they make a lot of payments on popular brands like Zoomcar, OLA, Foodpanda, Cleartrip, and so on. If you get this card right now, you'll get a Rs.500 Amazon gift card. This scheme is only available for a limited time and would cover the first-year fee.
When using the SBI Simply Click credit card, one can easily earn up to ten times the amount of reward points. UrbanClap, Zoomcar, BookMyShow, and other sites are permitted here. The annual fee for the card is Rs.499, which can be waived by spending Rs.1 lakh in a year from the date the card is issued.
Key Features of SBI Simply Click Credit Card
This is an excellent card for online shoppers –
- You can earn 5-10x rewards on specific purchases.
- If you spend on brands specified by the bank, you will receive 10x reward points.
- 5x points on all other purchases made with the card.
- If you spend Rs.100 anywhere, you will receive 1 point. Amazon is offering a Rs.500 voucher with the card.
- You will receive a 1% fuel surcharge waiver whenever your transaction at the fuel station is between Rs.500 and Rs.3000.
2. SBI Simply Save Credit Card
This card can help you save money in a variety of ways. You can save money on dining, groceries, and movies, among other things. The card's main selling point is the ability to pay for outstanding card balances using accumulated reward points. As a result, you would not be forced to spend these points on undesirable treats. The goal of this SBI card is to save money when you go to the movies, buy groceries, or go to a department store.
Key Features of SBI Simply Save Credit Card
You will receive 10 rewards points for every Rs.100 spent in stores, grocery stores, restaurants, and movies.
- A 1% fuel surcharge waiver is also included.
- If you redeem your points for dining, department stores, movies, or groceries, you will receive a Rs.25 discount for every 100 points. However, if this redemption is for one of the unspecified categories, the discount is only 0.25 percent, which is not appealing.
- The bank charges Rs.499 in annual fees for the SBI Simply SAVE credit card. If you spend Rs.90,000 in the first year, this fee will be waived. This fee would then be eliminated beginning with the second year.
3. IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
As the name implies, this SBI card is the only one available in India for people who enjoy or are required to travel by train frequently. You can get discounts on train tickets and other purchases made with this card. As a welcome gift, you will receive 350 points, which are worth Rs.350 when redeemed.
Key Features of IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
When you first use your new card to make an ATM withdrawal, you will receive Rs. 100 in cashback.
- You will consistently receive 1 reward point for every Rs. 125 you spend on retail purchases other than fuel.
- When you spend between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000 at fuel stations, the fuel surcharge is waived by 1%.
- This card has a one-time fee of Rs. 500 and an annual renewal fee of Rs. 300 after that.
4. YATRA SBI Credit Card
This card offers significant savings to those who book their travel and lodging through Yatra. Discounts on domestic and international flights as well as a 20 percent discount on domestic hotels are some of the frequently offered discounts.
If you apply the promo code TRAVEL when making the reservations, you'll be qualified for these savings. There are only six times a year that this discount is offered.
Key Features of Yatra SBI Credit Card –
- When you book a domestic hotel for Rs. 3000 or more, you receive a 20% discount.
- Every quarter, two domestic airports offer free lounge access.
- free air insurance coverage totaling Rs. 50 lakhs
- Through "Balance Transfer," you can transfer any credit card's pending balance to the Yatra SBI Card.
- The card has a Rs 499 annual fee.
- This card's welcome gift consists of seven Yatra gift certificates. These vouchers are worth a whopping Rs. 8250 in total. 100 points are equal to Rs. 25 when using the accumulated points for purchases.
5. SBI Prime Card
This card is useful across all segments, including dining, shopping, and travel. This card is therefore a "all-rounder." With this card, you can fully enjoy your birthday because it offers 20 points specifically when you spend Rs. 100 on your birthday.
Key features of SBI Prime Card –
- You would receive 20 points for every Rs. 100 you spent on bills.
- At the gas pumps, a 1% waiver of the fuel surcharge is also permitted.
- You can receive 15 reward points for every Rs. 100 you spend at some specific brands. Reliance Fresh, Reliance Trends, Big Basket, etc. are a few of these brands.
- You will not be required to pay the annual fee, which is otherwise Rs. 2999, if you spend Rs. 3 lakh in a calendar year. You can get this card for free and enjoy a ton of benefits if the annual fee is waived.
The SBI Prime Credit Card is a necessity for high value shoppers, and its features draw people of all income levels to it. It offers customers a plethora of additional advantages as well.
With most credit cards, you earn points on your purchases from any store, and you can redeem them for cash back or gift cards. SBI Credit cards are a great way to accumulate points and cashbacks when you are shopping. In addition to the benefits of earning points and rewards, SBI Bank offers other features like cash-back and rewards, as well as a sign-up bonus if you spend large amounts of money in a given month.