When the name Chicken biryani comes in mind, it creates a beautiful picture in one’s mind with delectable rice and well-cooked chicken pieces. Are you also fond of this dish Chicken Biryani? If your answer is yes, and then here I am going to share with you a complete recipe of Chicken biryani that you can make at home. Very few know that Chicken biryani is one the easiest recipe on earth. So, by now if you were thinking who will prepare this hardcore dish then, check out the recipe below.
Let Us First Start With The Ingredients To Be Used For Chicken Biryani Recipe?
- Basmati rice
- Refined oil
- Bay leaf
- Coriander powder
- Garlic and ginger paste
- Mint leaves
- Garam masala
- Green chilli
- Tomatoes both in the form of puree and chopped
- Cumin seeds
- Red chilli powder
Marination Method of Chicken For Biryani –
- The first step starts with the marination process, and you must get this work done prior 30 minutes of starting the preparation of Chicken biryani or else it will not be a successful dish for sure.
- For marinating chicken take chicken pieces in a bowl and add yoghurt, chilli powder, salt, and turmeric. Make sure to mix all the ingredients beautifully so that the marination goes inside the chicken. Here you can take the help of both spoon and hands.
- Next step is to sauté the onions. Here take a pan and add some refined oil into it. Once the oil is heated up, add cumin seeds into it and then add finely chopped onions. Here you must sauté the onions until it gets golden brown and make sure not to burn it. If the onions burns, then don’t use it as it might ruin the taste of the entire biryani.
- Now half boil the rice and add some salt, bay leaf for better taste and texture. Once the rice is half done, keep it aside for sometime.
- Take a pan again, add some oil and bring it to heat. Add green chilli, ginger, garlic paste and fry for few seconds. Now add coriander powder and sauté for a while. Add the marinated chicken here and mix thoroughly the spices get blended seamlessly. Cover the lid for five to six minutes in medium flame.
- To avoid chicken from getting stuck on the base of the pan, you should keep on stirring it. Don’t overdo it. Remove the lid and simmer for more five minutes.
- Now you can add the half boiled rice with chicken by forming layers. With the first layer add some saffron, mint leaves and garam masala. Add the leftover boiled rice now and add the sautéed onions.
- Let the rice and chicken to cook in medium flame for 5-10 minutes and then 10 minutes in with gas off.
Your Chicken Biryani is all set to be served. Chicken biryani tastes best when served hot with yoghurt and onions pieces.