Chicken is the most popular and healthiest meat. It is widely available and simple to cook. Different cuts, like chicken curry cut, chicken thighs, boneless chicken, etc.,are known to cook different varieties. Due to the popularity of chicken, it has become a staple in people’s diets. Here is all about eating chicken, its nutritional facts, other benefits, and more.
A three-ounce or 85-gram chicken breast includes 122 calories, 24 grams of protein, three grams of fat, no carbs, Niacin, Selenium, Riboflavin, Zinc, Phosphorus, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Thiamine, Potassium, and Copper. Chicken is an excellent source of other nutrients too. The essential components, such as protein, are crucial for bone and muscle building. It also repairs tissues and maintains a good muscle mass.
Selenium is another mineral that maintains an efficient immune system, thyroid, and reproductive system. Due to the rich vitamin B in chicken, such consumers are always full of energy. It also enhances DNA synthesis and boosts brain health.
- Chicken ensures the fulfilment of nutrients required in the body and aims to offer a healthy and filling diet.
- Since eating chicken means fewer calories and a high amount of protein, it is highly beneficial for weight loss.
- As per studies, a person’s ability to focus is better due to increased protein intake. This betters productivity.
- When you eat chicken frequently, your good hormones increase, and that keeps you stress-free and happy.
- When eating chicken is paired with resistance training, it promotes muscle growth.
- It maintains calcium metabolism, which optimises bone health.
If you want to eat a tasty but healthy meal, then here are the best chicken dishes to consider:
1. Grilled chicken
It is the healthiest and the quickest recipe you can ever make. It also increases the quantity of protein in your body. Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, lime juice, fresh herbs, and olive oil. Add some vegetables of your choice and grill them in a skillet or oven.
2. Baked chicken
Baking your chicken is another good way to lose weight. Boneless chicken breast is the best part to bake. With veggies on the side, it makes a delicious dinner option. To bake the chicken, marinate it with the spices such as paprika, salt, lemon juice, herbs, and a dash of cream. You can also add mozzarella cheese to increase the protein quotient and taste.
3. Country-style chicken curry
Unlike the floating oil on the top of the chicken curry, make a country-style chicken curry. Add sliced onion, chopped ginger, garlic, green chillies and chicken curry cut in a pan. Add spices such as salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and all spice powder. Let the chicken absorb the masalas and cook for some time. Add water and whistle the chicken till it is thoroughly cooked.
Chicken is a nutritious food that is a powerhouse of protein. Add chicken to your diet to ensure significant weight loss, muscle repair, and healthy bones. Buy meat online at the best prices.