When it comes to the education of a kid, parents need to take the right step for the overall development of the child. Sending the kids to boarding school has become a popular trend among the parents who wish to provide world-class education to their children that is at par with the global standards. But before making the decision to choose the boarding schools in India, every parent has to look upon the factors like the good education system, examination board, experienced faculty, learning environment of the school, accommodation facilities, playgrounds and more.
The leading boarding schools focus on the holistic development of the students and this all begins from learning the subjects in curriculum to graduating with the subjects of one’s interest. Studying in a boarding school makes the kids independent, bold as well as encourages them to face the real-life challenges with confidence.
Best residential schools in India
If you are looking for the best boarding schools across India for better future of your kid, then you must have a look at the below listed schools:
1. The Lawrence School, Sanawar (Himachal Pradesh): This is the oldest co-ed boarding school in Asia that offers world-class education to the children as per international standards. The infrastructure is so well-developed and the school offers the best learning environment for the overall development of the students. This is a CBSE affiliated school that aims to develop the overall personality of the students and grooms them as socially responsible citizens.
2. Col. Brown Cambridge School: This is one among the top boarding schools for boys that aim to develop the students as responsible citizens of future. The school further aims to acquaint a child with their initial steps of learning, be it their mental, physical or moral growth. The school has highly-qualified and experienced staff that helps students to learn the life-long skills. It also focuses on the extra-curricular activities and sports facilities. The accommodation facilities are simply amazing and as per international standards.
3. Welham Boys School, Dehradun: This is a CBSE affiliated school located in the hills and rivers of the Doon Valley. The school aims at providing healthy learning environment to the students that motivates them for immersive learning. The school offers the best facilities to the students including state-of-the-art infrastructure, activities centre, sports facilities, best accommodation and a caring environment.
4. Sherwood College Nainital: This is one of the top residential schools across India affiliated to ICSE Board. The school aims to develop a curriculum to recognize and encourage the student’s talent at different stages of their life. The main aim of the school is the overall development and mental growth of the children.
5. The Doon School, Dehradun: Located in the heart of the valley in Dehradun, this is the best boarding school for boys and is affiliated to ICSE Board. The school is committed to offer world-class education to the students and focuses on their overall growth. Students from India as well as abroad prefer this school in Dehradun. It has state-of-the-art infrastructure and offers an ultimate learning environment to the students. The school offers amazing accommodation facilities to the students that they will feel like a home away from home.