Is it possible to cancel my Royal Air Maroc ticket?
Yes, if, in any case, your plan changes due to last-minute changes, Royal Air Maroc allows you to cancel the flight and get a refund. You can cancel the ticket by contacting the sources where you purchased it.
However, as per the Royal Air Maroc refund policy, you get a full refund when canceling a flight within 24 hours of booking, and departure day is seven days away. If you don't know the procedure for cancellation, you can follow the easy steps below.
How to cancel the Royal Air Maroc ticket?
You can cancel the ticket via the official website of Royal Air Maric, or you can also call customer service. For third-party reservations, speak to the travel agent directly to request any cancellation. Furthermore, you can go through the easy steps below for a better idea.
Easy steps to cancel Royal Air Maroc ticket
- Go to the homepage of Royal Air Maroc online
- Locate the, Manage booking section on the screen
- Using the option, you need to access your booking details
- You can also login to your account and fund your trip
- Now from the list of your trips, select the one you have to cancel
- Click on the cancel button and provide the reason behind it
- Follow the instruction and complete the process by paying cancellation if required
- Now you can check the eligibility of your ticket, and if it is refundable, go to the refund page of the airline
- You can fill out the refund request form and submit it
In this way, you can cancel the Royal Air Maroc ticket anytime. Besides, before you proceed with the cancellation, it is recommended that you go through the Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Policy to avoid any hassle and penalty.