If you are running a business, then being in this era, you have limitless opportunities to grab by making your business gain the glory and popularity online. Having a business website is quite basic nowadays, but one thing that makes it essential is that we are living in an era which is basically operating online and traditional media do not get much of an attention. Thus, it becomes crucial to get an SEO friendly website to enhance your audience range quite massively. But, despite having all other aspects of Search Engine Optimisation on point, if you miss the best content in all these things then all the prior efforts will be of no use at all
Today we are here to offer you 5 fundamentals of creating an SEO-friendly Content. Each one of these fundamentals is essential if you are aiming for the higher ranks on the search engine results. So, without further ado, let’s jump right into it.
- Unique and original content: Just like it is not good to present a plagiarized article or thesis in your college, uploading a content that is copied or referenced to a whole lot similar to a particular webpage will not do a single shred of good. But, for sure it will degrade your website’s ranking and webpage’s too. So, make sure that the content that you are posting is authentic as well it is the unique and only reference to such an extent that search engines do not find it too similar. To ensure that you can achieve the best results by presenting the best content, it is always advised to hire SEO writers. These writers can be both freelancers as well as an in-house team. So, all you have to do is to hire the right people for the job and you will be good to go.
- Keyphrase and Keywords: Keywords are the very essence of the content as to which a webpages is ranked. The approach of this aspect is that search engines work in a pattern that it picks up words from the search of the user and then use them as keywords. Once, they find articles on the internet that have the same keywords, they stick to it for further comparisons, otherwise, they simply skip the content entirely. So, as for this aspect, research of the most perfect and well-suited keyword is to be picked. For this, using LSI Keywords tool is termed as the perfect tool as it tells the content creator as what words and phrases are being searched the most and what is the competition you will be going up against.
- Optimisation of Title and Meta Tags: We all can agree on the fact that the Title of an article on the internet affects our response of either clicking it or not. The reason behind this is that it is the very first thing that we all see about the content. Thus, most of the people skip results that are not hooked up with a good title and Meta description tags. A good SEO & Web development company can easily offer you a good teacher of In-house SEO expert writers for this task. They will make titles that are appropriate as per the SERP standards and will use keywords in the title in the right manner.
- Easy to read the article: Nowadays, everyone is on the internet. This means that your content will have to attract not only someone who is an expert on a certain topic but also should be written in a manner that it also can be read and understood by a common man. So, the content that you are about to upload on your website should have good readability. Thus, aiming for it is the most appropriate way to achieve it.
- Better UI & UX: Every user likes to visit a website which is easy to navigate so they do not have to wander around to search for the content or information that they are looking for. This includes making the website’s navigation easy, keeping the depth of the website not more than 3 levels and at last posting consistently in a separate section by creating a blog.
Thus, these are the 5 most important aspects that you need to take care in order to make the content optimised as per the SEO standards. Also, it is always better to hire an SEO company to get this all done for you. So, look out for them and hire the best one to achieve maximum results.