Shivaji Nagar can also be called as the transport hub, as you get the buses from this place to reach any corner of Bangalore. It’s also known as a great place for shopping. The Commercial Street and Russel market are the two major and famous shopping centers at this place. Apart from this it’s also a great place for Kebabs and will find many restaurants, cafes serving authentic and sumptuous cuisines. Here is the list of best cafes in Shivaji Nagar Bangalore.
Church Street is one of the busiest and commercial streets in Bangalore. This place is renowned for many good books and the best place to find great literary works. You will also find many great cafes where you can read your favorite book while sipping coffee. Here is a list of best cafes in Church Street Bangalore.
1. Peppa Zzing – It’s the most popular cafe in Shivaji Nagar. If you are a fan of finger food then just head over to this place to pamper your taste buds. They serve some really delicious burgers which are worth trying. You can come along with your gang to a nice hangout. Monster burger and Prawn burger are something that you should not miss out. It is one of the best cafes in Shivaji Nagar Bangalore.
2. Savera Cafe – This place is famous for Sulaimani chai. It’s a perfect place for quick bites. The prices are pocket-friendly. You will some chat-pata snacks as well which will delight your taste buds. Don’t miss out onion samosa when you visit this place. It is one of the best cafes in Shivaji Nagar Bangalore.
3. CCD-Cafe Coffee Day – CCD is popular in the city for serving great coffees and humble staff. The interiors are warm. It’s a perfect place to catch up with friends. Chili Cheese toast, Cappuccino, Lounge Frappe are best to try. It is one of the best cafes in Shivaji Nagar Bangalore.
Traveling from Shivaji Nagar to Church Street, don’t change the taste of your coffee.
1. Brik Oven – It’s a great place for delicious pizza. The pizza served here is amazing from all angles. It’s a great place for quick bites. You can hang out with your friends for a great pizza party. Diavola, Shrooms, Brownie Shake, Cookie, Big Bang shake should not be missed out. It is one of the best cafes in Church Street Bangalore.
2. Blow – It’s a perfect place for quick bites. They also have a live screening of sports which makes it even more interesting to visit this place. It’s also a great place for a date. They serve some sweet desserts and delicious burgers. Hazelnut Frappe, Nachos, Potato Basket, Barbeque Chicken Fritters are some of the famous dishes of this place. It is one of the best cafes in Church Street Bangalore.
3. Little Green cafe – If you’re looking out for a place which is having a perfect balance between healthy food and deliciousness then you should visit this place. They maintain high standards of hygiene. They serve delicious dishes which is worth trying out. Mezze platter, Tomato Ragout, Sandwich, are some the best dishes of this place. They also provide outdoor seating. It is one of the best cafes in Church Street Bangalore.