The change in technology is directly Gaming World proportional to a blink of an eye.
It’s true and the gaming zone has influenced a lot. The gaming industry has improved really well because it’s also one of the most profitable businesses for the game development company. Various experiments are being implemented in gaming technology. Due to which, today, we can play our favorite games on multiple devices like smartphones, computers, and the gaming consoles.
Let’s take a look at these technologies that change the way and we are enjoying gaming.
- Gesture Controls: Playing games using those bulky controllers is not so comfortable and it can ruin the gaming experience completely.
Portability is what everyone needs these days. That is why; this technology called “Gesture Control” is being used nowadays. This technology contains some small cameras, which are placed at the player’s area and all the movements of your body, for example, the player can control the steering of a car, which is under the game by just moving the hands.
Isn’t it cool to take out the little device and we are ready to play?
- Virtual Reality: As the time has changed, the size of the monitor screens gets bigger because of bigger the screen, better the experience. But, one of the most exciting inventions in the gaming world is the “Virtual Reality” or commonly known as VR. Virtual reality takes the gaming experience at another level. This technology makes you experience and enjoys the game as if it is real. Wearable VR headsets are also commonly used in this technology to give a pinch of fun. This technology is still in development stage and improvements are being done day by day.
- Voice Controlled Gaming: Although this technology isn’t new, it wasn’t used in the gaming world earlier. Now, we can try by using some special software or devices and just by giving commands through voice, we can control the gameplay easily.
Various cards games like games, which are developed by game development companies are designed to interact with the machine according to player’s voice commands.
- Facial Recognition: Sometimes, we wish to have a game, which revolves around you and your life. Well, it is not completely possible. But, the probable way is using the “Facial Recognition” technology that gives the ability to scan the emotions and reactions of the player using 3D cameras. Then, it creates the gaming character and emotions according to the recorded face. Isn’t it amazing?
- Augmented Reality: Virtual reality is cool and augmented reality is cooler because it brings the phase of games to our real world. How?
Well, these games are developed especially to interact with real-world things by scanning them and identifying them using a camera or any other device.
Imagine you can play your favorite game in the kitchen and the character interacts with various obstacles around you.
- Cloud Gaming: Games with great features demand greater hardware and storage. This causes the problem of playing high definition on devices with the ow specification. Cloud technology solves this dilemma because it can store everything on its server and the player will just need a good internet connection to stream the game.
Advanced technology enhances the gaming experience, and it bestows us the several ways to get the most out of all the playing consoles or devices that we already have.