What is PRP Therapy?
PRP or platelet-rich plasma therapy is a 3 step medical procedure, in which your own blood will be extracted, processed and then injected into your treatment required area.
It’s also believed that PRP injections will trigger your natural hair growth process, increase the blood supply to your hair follicles, making your hair thicker and also fasten your healing and recovery process. Sometimes, PRP therapy is also used in combination with other hair loss procedures.
What are the Objectives of PRP Therapy?
Following are the goals of PRP therapy:
- It will help you in providing a full head of hair.
- It will help you in providing you the younger and enhanced personality.
- It will help you by giving you natural and permanent hair.
- It will help you in maximizing your hair density without causing scarring.
Some Researches on the Safely Use of PRP Therapy:
Several types of research were done on the use of PRP therapy so that people don’t have to suffer from the allergies, medical problems and side effects by using PRP therapy. And it has been found out that PRP therapy is safe and can be used for multiple purposes.
PRP therapy is in use since the 1980s. It’s the most effective treatment of healing injured tendons, ligaments and muscles.
Who aren’t the Good Candidates for PRP therapy?
Before undergoing the PRP treatment for hair in Islamabad, it’s important to make sure whether you are a good candidate for it or not:
- If you are a chain smoker.
- If you are overall not healthy.
- If you have medical problems such as; infections, liver disease etc.
- If you have skin sensitivity problems like; irritation, allergies, inflammation etc.
Who are the Qualified Candidates for PRP Treatment?
Following are the conditions and requirements of a good candidate of PRP treatment:
- If you are suffering hair thinning or hair loss.
- If you want a minimally invasive hair loss treatment.
- If you want a painless procedure.
- If your donor area isn’t resistant or prone to baldness.
- If your hair loss is still progressing.
How PRP Treatment is performed?
Following are the steps included in the procedure of PRP treatment for hair:
- Step 1: The physician will extract a little amount of your blood.
- Step 2: then he will separate the platelets (PRP) or enriched cells from your extracted blood sample.
- Step 3: the physician will remove all the red blood cells (RBCs) from Platelet-Rich Plasma.
- Step 4: then he will inject PRP into your treatment required area with the help of a specially designed micro-needle.
PRP Therapy for hair loss and its cost
PRP treatment for hair in Islamabadincludes 3 sessions after 4 to 6 weeks and maintenance procedure includes every 4 to 6 months. So the cost of PRP therapy for hair loss depends on various factors, like:
- Your geographic location.
- The quality of equipment, devices, and tools used in the procedure.
- The addition of nutritive components in the treatment.
Efficacy andBenefits of PRP therapy:
If you want to undergo the PRP treatment for hair, they also have a look at its various benefits and efficacy:
- It’s an innovative recovery and healing therapy.
- The procedure will be performed by the extraction of your own blood, which means it’s completely safe.
- It shows prominent, amazing and natural results in a short span of time.
- It is a non-surgical hair loss treatment and doesn’t involve cuts, stitches or any kind of surgical steps.
- It will help in naturally increasing or boosting up your platelet concentration rate.
- It will only be performed by using the specially designed equipment.
- It will also help you in reducing or minimizing the pain of your treatment required area.
- It has a fast recovery and healing process.
- It has low or barely any risks of temporary hair loss or shock loss.
- It will help you in thickening your hair.
- It can be used in combination with any hair transplant surgery, which has a slow recovery process, as PRP therapy will speed up the healing process.
- It can help in your natural hair regrowth process.
- PRP injections can be administered on any layer of your skin to permanently treat your hair loss.
- PRP treatment is completely painless than other hair loss treatments and procedures.
- It consumes less time or almost an hour to complete the procedure.
- It can permanently treat all types of hair loss, including:
- Male Pattern hair loss
- Alopecia Areata
- Metabolic Hair Loss
- Female Pattern hair loss
If you want a non-surgical procedure to treat your hair thinning, baldness or hair loss, then feel free to consult the Royal Cosmetic Surgery to consider PRP treatment for hair in Islamabad.