Court marriage in Delhi is one f the specialized service of Courtmarriagerohini. It simplifies every step of the court marriage process in Delhi. Here is information about court marriage registration in Delhi if you decide to skip a traditional wedding and opt for one alternative.
Document required for Court marriage in Delhi.
- So, if you wish to register your marriage in court in Delhi, have your paperwork close at hand. You need the following paperwork with you if you want to get married in court in Delhi.
- Properly completed and signed application form by the bride and the groom.
- A little application cost for marriage must be paid to the district cashier, and the receipt must be included with the form.
- For court registration in Delhi, proof of the bride and groom’s birthdates is required (Matriculation Certificate, Passport, and Birth Certificate).
- Check the documentation proving that one of the couples spent more than 30 days in that region (ration card, voter I card, passport, or report from the concerned SHO).
- Affidavits signed separately by the bride and groom state: -The birthdates.
- Current marital status: single, divorced, or unmarried.
- A statement that the parties’ relationships with one another do not fall under the category of restricted relationships as described under the Special arriage Act.
- Both parties’ passport-size photos (2 copies each).
Court procedure in Delhi.
After submitting the paperwork for the issuing of the notice of planned marriage, the solemnization of the marriage in Court in Delhi requires the presence of both parties. The steps for a court marriage registration in Delhi have been described below.
How much time does it take for a court in Delhi?
In 2 to 2.30 hours your Ceremony will be completely finished.
How easy to get married in Delhi!
The way of solemnizing a in is very easy and convenient. It hardly takes 1 to 2 hours to complete the ceremony.