Associated with the risk of uterine cancer, uterine fibroids are noncancerous(benign) growth in the uterus. Women between 30-40 years old usually could face uterine fibroids. These fibroids could bulge into the uterine cavity causing abnormal growths of a woman’s uterus. This condition is often not cancerous, but it interrupts the fertilization process initiating infertility. Best Gynaec Clinic in Vashi suggests IVF procedure for uterine fibroids. It is estimated that 70-80% of women will develop fibroids in their lifetime though, not everyone will develop symptoms or require treatment.
Usually, the symptoms decide whether you should opt for surgery or not! Diagnostic tools like Colposcopy or hysterectomy could help your gynecologist to find abnormal growth areas and to take a sample for further laboratory detection. Medications can help if you have mild symptoms to the disorder, women with intense pain and heavy bleeding are advised to go for myomectomy surgery treatment in Vashi for best results. The different methods that you could choose in uterine fibroids are as follows:
- Myolysis: It means destruction or disintegration of muscle tissue, in this procedure blood supply to the fibroids is cut so that the fibroid shrinks and dies through heating, freezing, or radiofrequency energy.
- Cervical Cryosurgery: Best fibroids removal surgery specialist in Navi Mumbai recommends this surgery as sometimes the abnormal cervix cell growth heals without treatment and if not, then cervical cryosurgery could be a highly effective treatment. This treatment could destroy the precancerous cells in the cavity.
- Dilation and Curettage (D&C): In this procedure, Myomectomy Specialist removes the uterine lining with suction or any other means. D&C has helped uterine fibroids experts like Dr.Uday Thanawala to diagnose uterine conditions including polyps or uterine cancer and the precancerous condition endometrial hyperplasia for many years.
- LEEP Procedure: This procedure is performed when colposcopy indicates abnormal cells on the surface of the cervix. LEEP uses an electrically-charged thin wire loop to cut away the abnormal tissue.
- Pelvic Laparoscopy: Widely famous laparoscopic surgeries are known for their advantages and it is performed under general anesthesia. In pelvic laparoscopy, a small incision in the belly button or lower abdomen is made and depending on your condition, the surgeon may decide to take out the remove scar tissue, repair the damage, or remove your ovaries.
When does a doctor suggest surgery to treat fibroids?
- Your doctor might suggest you go under the knife to take out uterine fibroids, a lot of caution is being taken by the best fibroids removal surgery specialist in Navi Mumbai, If you want to get pregnant later in life even after getting the fibroids removal surgery.
- Your symptoms are getting worse day by day leading to decrease in the quality of life, then uterine fibroids could be the best option.
- Other treatments didn’t work for you.
- You’re not near menopause. It is known that after menopause fibroids tend to reduce in the size and during that period nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) can be administered to ease out the pain. Specialists even recommend birth control hormones, and some certain type of IUD, or hormone therapy (GnRH-a) for a short time for bad symptoms.
- Taking out fibroids may even elevate your chances of getting pregnant, but if you are considering uterus removal surgery then you may never get pregnant as your uterus will be taken out.
- Uterine fibroid removal surgeries have some short term risks as it is with any other surgeries. Risks associated with uterine fibroid surgery are blood loss and infection along with pelvic pain and infertility.
Myomectomy surgery in Mumbai, India is the choice worth making for those who are looking for effective and low-cost fibroid removal surgery options. One such exception surgeon is Dr. Uday Thanawala who also tries to provide you the expected budget for the surgery with the top-notch care. Fibroids grow at different rates and individual care is needed instead of a common protocol. Laparoscopic Uterus Removal Cost in Vashi is not just budget-friendly but also with customized care. If you are looking for a consultation or to get your surgery done, myomectomy surgery treatment in Vashi, Mumbai offers low-cost Laparoscopic Myomectomy for women of every age and with utmost care.