Most of the people are preferring monsoon season for Tours. It is a great decision to choose an economy package of Goa, In monsoon season. Goa becomes heaven at thethe time of monsoon.
You can book a Goa tour from Mumbai city also. Here you will get so many options for Goa trips. So it will be easy for you to book an attractive tour.
There are so many beaches and exciting locations are available in Goa. So you spent a long holiday over there. You can also take a hut on the beach to stay inside nature. Goa is a very clean and green city, no signs of pollution and other harmful things, you will feel relax in this clean environment.
Here we are sharing with you 7 most exciting places to visit in monsoon are as follows –
1. Dudhsagar Water Falls– It is the best and awesome place to enjoy in monsoon. Here you can enjoy a powerful waterfall from a huge mountain. It is located near to the Mahavir wildlife sanctuary. You can also do trekking. If you want to go the base of this waterfall then you have to cross a dark forest. Or you can take a train also to view this waterfall.
2. Mhadei River– It is also a better location for monsoon in Goa. Here you can enjoy Adventures River rafting in a great flow of water. This river passes through the dark forest with lots of ups and downs, If you are a brave person then surely you will enjoy this.
3. Spice Gardens– There are so many spice gardens in Goa. Here you can enjoy the beautiful fragrance of spices. You can also enjoy cool breezes aroma fragrance in these gardens.
Goa is a rich exporter of spices, there are a lot of different spices are available in Goa. Those are in great demand.
4. River cruise– Cruise trip is very popular in Goa. Here you can enjoy cruise trips and cruise parties. You can also find bars, casinos and restaurants with yummy food in cruise. A lot of tourists are coming here for cruise parties, You can enjoy dance and musical concerts also. If you are having a big family or friends group then you can also hire a personal cruise for fun and enjoyment.
5. Beach life– You can also enjoy beach life of Goa. The main attractions of Goa are beaches only. Here you can find some best beach resorts to stay also, or you can directly visit the beach also for a long walk, Here you can also enjoy boating, yummy different food items, Body massage and sunbath. Water diving sports are also very famous here.
There are a number of famous and amazing beaches in Goa like Arambole, Morjim, Vegator, Baga, Calangute, Colva, Agonda, Palolem and Sinquerim.
6. Ghats safari– You can also visit various ghats for a long drive. Goa ghats are very popular with tourists. You can hire a taxi for ghats. These ghats are surrounded by the beautiful valley’s and mountains. Here you will green and dark forests, those give you a chance to take a breath in the fresh air. Here you will be going to cross the dense forest, Torrential streams, mystical valleys.
The most famous ghats of Goa are Anmod ghat, Charola ghat and Amboli ghat.
7. Forts Visit– In monsoon time Goa is changing its cover, it looks very different in monsoon season. In this place, you will find beaches and forts mostly. Goa is surrounded by so many big forts. These all are very beautiful.
Here you will find British, Indian and Portugal architecture of Forts. In the history of Goa, once it was captured by Portugal, so they built here so many Forts and other monuments those are very beautiful.
The famous forts of Goa are Reis Magos Fort, Aguada Fort and Chapora Fort.
These are the most amazing destination of Goa for monsoon season. Here you can enjoy every season, but in monsoon, you will saw real Goa. It changes its color in monsoon. It is green everywhere If you want to see full city vies then you have to visit a nearby fort.
Goa is very famous for nightlife and food especially in monsoon, here you can find the taste of different countries with Goa taste, and Seafood of goa is also very famous. Specially Pamphlet fish. The coast of living is also very low in Goa; you can easily find affordable food and accommodation here.
The nightlife of Goa is also very famous in Monsoons, like a beach party in the rain, enjoying local liquor of Goa which is known as Fenny. You can also find drinks at affordable rates.
It is very easy to visit Goa in another part. You directly come to the Panjim city by flight and train both; it has very good connectivity from other states, so you can easily plan a holiday with your family and friends.
Goa is really great decision to choose an economy package of Goa. Be it a weekend getaway, a bachelor trip with friends, or a romantic Goa is a perfect holiday destination for vacation seekers