Pressure cookers come in all manner size, color and use. It is, therefore, advisable for one to select the best from the option available in the market. Here are some of the best pressure cookers.
1. The Instant Pot IP-DUO60 pressure cooker
It is a stainless steel pressure cooker. Having seven functions like: rice making, pressure cooker and slow cooking. It offers a variety of functions at a favorable price of 99$ on amazon.
– it is highly efficient and kitchen friendly as it offers ten safety option to the user;
– it is fast and makes delicious meals at almost half the normal time of the cookers;
– it is simple to operate, clean and store;
– it has a delay feature that enables one to have fresh warm meals at your convenience.
– its large size is not convenient as it reduces one’s kitchen space;
– high-pressure cooking may reduce the cooking time but its energy is inefficient.
2. The Cuisinart CPC-600 pressure cooker
An electric pressure cooker made of stainless steel with a distinctive black color. With a capacity of 6 quarters enable one to cook for the family of up to six individuals at twice the speed.
– it offers multiple cooking chooses including low or high-pressure cooking, browning, warming or simmering;
– it has an automatic keep warm feature;
– its tight seal ensures that flavors are not lost keeping meals fresh;
– has an extended time delay of up to 99 minutes with a LED display.
– can only cater for medium size families;
– energy inefficient that push electric bill up.
3. The Presto 01781 pressure cooker
It is a large sized cooker made of durable aluminium material. It is the only recommended method by the US department of agriculture for canning vegetable and animal products.
– It doubles as a canner for fruits and vegetables;
– it is Large in size making it suitable for large families;
– cost 86.44$ making it affordable to most;
– it has an extended 12-year warranty;
– has a deluxe gauge that does provide exact pressure reading.
– it has a lengthy instruction manual which many users do not go through;
– it is heavy to carry;
– offer limited cooking options.
4. The Power XL pressure cooker
It is a high-tech large capacity cooker. With up to 8 quarter making it suitable for any family size at a relatively fast speed.
– It has a non-sticky inner pot and with a manual steam release mechanism;
– a variety of uses i.e slow cookers, soup maker and rice maker;
– it is has a dishwasher safe.
– At $119.95 it is relatively expensive to buy;
– complex to operate for the elderly.
5. The T-fal P25107 pressure cooker
It is a stainless steel pressure cooker which guarantees durability as one’s choice of a pressure cooker.
– easy to handle while moving due to the durable handles;
– this device does not open while in use which prevents burning;
– it has a steam control valve that regulates steam release an addition safety feature.
– it does not have time display;
– offer a limited range of cooking option to users;
– some features in modern pressure cookers are absent on the T-FAL model.
In the market there are more than enough options of pressure cookers. It is advisable that one looks for the best cooker and one that meets their needs.