Kurtis are all about comfort and style and these are preferred by almost every women. Because of their easy to wear features, they are able to secure their place in everyone’s wardrobe.
The best about them is that you can define the right bottom and shine in them. But many times women want to get a western look from their kurtis, and in that case, the closed collar kurti designs are the best.
The Closed Collar Kurti designs are all about experimenting with the old collar design. These are new Kurti patterns that have won everyone’s heart.
These necklines are inspired by men’s collar and that’s why they are intense in style. Almost every professional women design to get such vibes in their attire and that’s why they choose them. But because of their so many styles and pattern options, there are so many scopes in styling them.
These Neck styles are closed using the buttons, hooks or zipper, as per the wearer’s comfort. Some have the back closing while some have the front closing options, and each of them look stylish and elegant on the wearer.
The right choice of these Kurtis will grace up your personality. They will make everything better and make it perfect for every occasion. So do you want to know more features about closed collar Kurtis?
Here are some for you:
- The Closed Collar Kurti designs are very close to your neck.
- The Closed Collar Kurti designs are found with designer embroideries.
- The Closed Collar Kurti Designs will make your neck look slimmer.
- The Closed Collar Kurti designs suits with all sleeve designs.
- The Closed Collar Kurti designs look right with a fitted bottom.
- The Closed Collar Kurti designs are not for the women with broader chest.
1. The Closed Collar Kurti designs are very close to your neck.
These are the right choice for someone who doesn’t want to show off their shoulder line and look the best in it. This feature also makes it a perfect formal wear option.
2. The Closed Collar Kurti designs are found with designer embroideries.
These New Kurti patterns are also found with heavy decorative embroidery work. Also, you can even notice the hand works and button work on it. With the right colour and work selection, you can make this kind of Kurti designs perfect party wear.
3. The Closed Collar Kurti Designs will make your neck look slimmer.
As the name suggests, these closed collar Kurti hides the extra fat on your neck and make it look slimmer. It will show the neck in an elegant way and also help it look taller.
4. The Closed Collar Kurti designs suits with all sleeve designs.
The best part about these new Kurti patterns is that you will find them in every sleeve designs like full, half and no sleeve. These will look extremely elegant in all the styles and help you shine everywhere you go.
5. The Closed Collar Kurti designs look right with a fitted bottom.
As you know, these new Kurti patterns are more on the modern side, it will look perfect with western bottoms. You can get jeans, jegging or leggings for yourself and shine in these beautiful Kurtis.
6. The Closed Collar Kurti designs are not for the women with broader chest.
As these Kurtis are tighter from the upper side, it will show your chest area more. So, if you have a broader chest or conscious about yourself, avoid getting this Kurti neck design.
So, do you want to blow the people’s mind in a sophisticated manner? Simply choose your Kurti designs with closed collar neckline. These are perfect in every sense and help you to look versatile. These are also graceful and add appeal to your life. By getting this Kurti, you will be able to look modern and elegant. So choose the right style and print of your closed collar Kurti and enjoy their unconditional aura.