“How to download attachments from Outlook automatically” is one of the frequently asked questions among Outlook users when there are bulk emails from which the attachments need to be extracted in a single go.
Across the globe, Microsoft Outlook is one of the most preferred email application used particularly to meet the challenging business requirement. Within the email, one can send attachments of various file formats such as audio/video files, excel files, document files and much more. Now, it is pretty challenging to extract all attachments from Outlook when there are bulk emails or numerous PST files. Although there are manual methods available that answer query “how to download attachments from Outlook automatically.” However, it is not a feasible solution to save attachments from bulk Outlook emails. As a result, we have come up with his post to help users know the best possible methods to easily extract multiple attachments from Outlook emails.
Let’s Understand the Need Through a User Query:
Being working as a Client Servicing Manager, throughout the day I receive thousands of Outlook emails along with multiple attachments. Due to some urgent business requirement, I need to download attachments from Outlook automatically. Could someone help me know some relevant solution to extract bulk PST attachments within a short span of time?
Undergoing troublesome time to find the answer for “how to automatically save attachments from Outlook?” Get the proven answer in the section below.
Best Ever Solution to Extract Attachments from Outlook
To get rid of the tedious manual method, it is best suggested to use the most efficient and trustworthy third-party tool to easily implement your need using SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor. The software is incorporated with remarkable features which allows to seamlessly download attachments from Outlook automatically in no time. It provides the option to extract attachments from single or bulk PST files without worrying about any loss of data.
Some Highlighted Features of the Tool:
- Easily download attachments from Outlook 2010 automatically using Add File (s) or Add Folder option
- No PST file size restriction while extracting attachments
- Multiple options to maintain the folder hierarchy – Folder Hierarchy, Folder Hierarchy (Subject Wise), No Folder Hierarchy
- Allows Outlook files of ANSI & Unicode PST file size
- Support PST files from the latest Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc.
- The software easily gets installed on Windows 10 OS & the below versions
How to Download Attachments from Outlook Automatically Via Manual Techniques?
Here comes some manual methods to automatically save attachments from Outlook. Let’s have a look.
Technique #1: Select & Save Outlook Attachments to a Folder
- Open MS Outlook on your system and choose the required emails to extract Outlook attachments to a folder
- Then, Right-click>> select Save All Attachments>> click OK to move to the next option
- From the next window, specify the folder path in which the output extracted attachments will be saved
- Finally, at the destined folder, you will see all attachments will be saved
Technique #2: Automatically Download Attachments from Outlook Using VBA
- To begin with, open Outlook and click Alt+F11 keys to launch VBA (Visual Basic Application)
- Make sure to import VBA Macro from the link given below to download attachments from outlook 2010 automatically
- After the VBA Editor is launched, navigate to File>> ImportFile>> choose the saved attachment Saver.bas file>> hit Open
- Now, from MS Outlook, choose the emails wherein the attachments need to be extracted
- Then, open Macro dialog box using Alt+F8 keys and enable All Macros option while saving Outlook attachments to a folder
- Select ExecuteSaving>> Run>> Browse For Folder option and specify the folder path to save the extracted attachments to a folder
The answer to “how to download attachments from Outlook automatically” is explained in detail in this article. Based on the requirement i.e., to save attachment from single or bulk PST files. Users can choose the appropriate options to extract Outlook attachments to a folder. Well, the manual method is not a foolproof solution, hence availing the automated solution is undoubtedly the wise option.