The country offers the best healthcare, safety, education, culture and environment and more to be in best place to live. The easiest way to immigrate to Canada for those who desire to is through the Canada Express Entry program, which is a new system introduced in 2015 to manage immigration to Canada on skilled work experience.
The Express Entry system allows you to become a permanent resident in Canada easily under the following programs:
· Federal Skilled Worker Program
· Federal Skilled Trades Program
· Canadian Experience Class
Moreover, the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), under which a province or territory nominate a candidate, also works under the Express Entry system.
How does the Express Entry work?
To apply through the Express Entry system, you have to:
1. Have your Express Entry profile online by providing details such as your skills, language ability, education, work experience and other relevant details. Once the information provided in the profile is found to be eligible, you will enter in the Express Entry pool.
2. You are ranked in the pool using the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) depending on the skills and experience, education, language ability and other factors provided in your profile. Where you score the highest, you are invited to apply for the specific program within 90 days of the invitation.
How to immigrate Canada under a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)?
Canadian provinces and territories have their own immigration programs and eligibility criteria to choose skilled or semi-skilled workers under the PNP. Where you want to migrate as a provincial nominee, you need to possess necessary skills, work experience and education so that you can be a part of the community that contributes to the growth of the respective province and country. However, the nomination guidelines change based on the province you are applying for and the nomination can be:
· Under a Non-Express Entry Stream, where you are required to go through a paper-based application process and confirm your eligibility and nomination from a particular province or territory.
· Under the Express Entry Stream of a province, where you have to satisfy the requirements and minimum criteria for the Express Entry. However, you are required to meet at least one of the immigration program requirements the system covers.
Eligibility Requirements for Skilled Migration Programs
As a skilled worker or professional, you can easily migrate to Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class programs easily if you meet the following minimum eligibility requirements.
Work experience: For any of the three programs mentioned, you need work experience of minimum one year or two years, either full-time or part-time of equal amount in the last ten, five years or three years. Your skilled work experience must be in the relevant job featured in Skill Type 0, or Skill Level A or B on the National Occupational Classification list.
Language Skills: Meet the language skills for speaking, reading, listening and writing required in English or French.
Education: An educational qualification of degree, diploma or certificate that can be either a Canadian or foreign educational credential from or equivalent to a Canadian secondary or post-secondary school if you are applying for the Federal Skilled Worker program.
For more information please visit at Immigration Consultants in Gurgaon