Infertility is a major problem men and women face all over the world. There are underlying causes that cause it. It is possible to cure infertility by consulting an expert. This article discusses different options for men and women to become fertile. Please continue reading to know how infertility treatment in Dubai is like.
What is Infertility?
Couples like to have babies but infertility often does not allow couples to do so. By infertility, we mean the inability of a man or a woman to have babies. There are different reasons for becoming this major issue and doctors have treatment options to get rid of it. Here is how to know if you are infertile.
How Do I Know If I Am Infertile?
If a couple is not able to have a baby, they should consult a doctor. When a couple is not able to have a baby, your doctor can check your sex habits, health history, and medication usage to know if you can benefit from a fertility treatment. For men, there are physical test and sperm analysis options.
For women, doctors have a physical exam (including pelvic exam) along with an analysis of medical history. The doctor will make sure the ovaries of the female are releasing eggs. To measure the hormones level, the blood tests will also be conducted. The ovaries and uterus may examined by ultrasound, & a specific X-ray test can check the uterus and fallopian tubes.
What Are the Treatments for Infertility?
There are many options for treating infertility in men and women.
Fertility Treatment Options for Men
- Surgery is one of the options if the infertility is caused by a varicoele or a blockage in the vas deferens, tubes that carry sperm.
- Antibiotics can be used to cure different infections in the reproductive organs.
- Medications along with counseling can be used for erections or ejaculation problems.
- Hormone treatments are recommended to balance different important hormones.
Fertility Treatment Options for Women
- Fertility drugs are often used to cure infertility in women.
- Surgery is often used to remove the tissue blocking fertility.
Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
The assisted reproductive technology (ART) can be used in women and men to treat infertility. There are several types of ART:
- IVF (in vitro fertilization)
- IUI (intrauterine insemination)
- ZIFT (zygote intrafallopian transfer)
- GIFT (gamete intrafallopian transfer)
If you need to learn more about it, please visit the nearest fertility doctor.