SBI offers a plethora of credit cards and it’s difficult to zero in on one without knowing your credit card needs and lifestyle requirements. However, I have listed the top 5 SBI credit cards along with the categories on which they offer the maximum benefits.
- simply save SBI Card – Lifestyle credit card
- SBI Card ELITE – Travel credit card
- SBI Card PRIME – Premium lifestyle credit card
- SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card – Shopping credit card (online shopping)
- Air India SBI Platinum Card – Premium travel credit card
The most striking features of these cards have been listed below.
Simply SAVE SBI Card
- 1 reward point for every Rs.100 that you spend on the card.
- 10 reward points on every Rs.100 spent on entertainment, dining, departmental stores, and groceries.
- 2,000 reward points on spending Rs.2,000 within the first 60 days of the card issuance.
SBI Card ELITE
- Enjoy access to lounges at international airports.
- Get the prestigious Trident Privilege Red Tier membership.
- An e-voucher worth Rs.5,000 as a welcome gift.
SBI Card PRIME
- A gift voucher worth Rs.3,000 as a welcome gift.
- Complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership.
- 10 reward points for every Rs.100 spent on dining, departmental stores, groceries, and movies.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
- 1 reward point for every Rs.100 spent with the card.
- 10X reward points on online purchases at partner stores like Amazon, Cleartrip, BookMyShow, etc.
- 5X reward points for all other online spends.
Air India SBI Platinum Card
- 2 reward points for every Rs.100 spent with the card.
- For every Rs.100 that you spend on booking Air India tickets (for self), you get 15 reward points. For booking for others, you get 5 reward points.
- 8 complimentary visits to select lounges at domestic airports per year.
To find the best SBI credit card that would meet all your needs, check out their features, charges, and eligibility criteria. Hope you have a wonderful experience of using your SBI credit card.