The Linksys Smart Wi-Fi AC3200 Dual-band gaming router configuration setup is the essential process to install the router with the device. Moreover, the Linksys router configuration is successfully accessed by the web address linksyssmartwifi.com to the router. The Linksys Smart wifi user just needs to access the login setup page of the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi.
Here are the Steps to Setup the Linksys AC3200 Dual-Band Gaming Router:
- In the foremost case, you will need to Interface the included antennas wires to your Linksys AC 3200 Wi-Fi Gaming Router, to begin with, the login arrangement procedure.
- Here you will need to connect the router to a power source and guarantee that the power light LED is strong.
- Make a connection between the modem and your Linksys AC 3200 Dual-band WI-Fi Gaming Router using the Ethernet connection which interfaces the linksyssmartwifi.com at its Internet port.
- For the wireless connection of the router, interface with your verified web Wi-Fi connection using the Wi-Fi credentials referenced at the base of the router.
- Dispatch a Linksys router perfect internet browser and enter the Linksys router login web address http://linksyssmartwifi.com in the location bar to sign into AC 3200 Dual-band WI-Fi Gaming Router router web interface.
- If you are not able to connect with the router through by using the web address then you will need to type the default IP 192.168.1.1 to sign into the AC 3200 Dual-band WI-Fi Gaming Router router web interface.
- Enter the Linksys Router default login credentials to access the login credentials.
Troubleshooting Steps to Update the Firmware of Linksyssmartwifi.com Router
The Linksys smart wifi needs the firmware from time to time. it will help the user to enhance the performance of the router. The followings are the steps to update the firmware of the Linksys smart wifi router:
- In the foremost case you will need to open a web browser to access the login setup page of the router then type the web address of the linksyssmartwifi.com into the location bar of the router.
- Here you will need to enter the default login credentials to access the login page of the router.
- Here you will need to click on the Administration option available on the screen then click on it for firmware updates option.
- Browse the previously downloaded file.
- Open the firmware file that you have previously downloaded from your computer device.
- Go and click on the start button to start the updating process.
- The router will be successfully updated then click the Continue button.
- Restart the router so that the updated changes can be implemented.