Are you planning to move to Australia to do higher studies? Or, maybe even living there? Whatever might be the reason to enjoy a comfortable stay, it’s always advisable to purchase an Overseas Health Insurance.

Australia has 11 countries on a Shared Health Care Deal. Residents in certain countries benefit from discounted or free coverage from Australia’s Medicare program, depending on the terms of the treaty.

When you are a citizen of a country that has no Reciprocal Healthcare Agreement (RHCA) with Australia, you should bear in mind that you are solely responsible for the medical costs incurred. Australian health care is extremely expensive, and a cave could dent your wallet! Nevertheless, your Overseas Health Cover is to back you up!

When you are studying with a 500 visa, buying an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) will help you protect your health. OSHC is also mandatory for Australia to receive a visa permit. You will buy an Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC) if you have finished studying and want to work there temporarily. For your entire period of stay in Australia, you must have an appropriate health plan.


Throughout Australia, there are many major insurance companies available and one of them is Nib. OSHC Nib provides access to more than 460 agreement private hospitals. Their network of health service centres is broad, to say the least, within Australia. The best deals can be compared and purchased by visiting getmypolicy.online.

Health Insurance Cover


Like it? Share with your friends!



Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Choose A Format
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals